Eurisy and Groundstation.Space
Space opportunities for Climate Challenges
Webinar Series 2020-2021
Space Opportunities for Climate Challenges
Watch all past webinars, download the presentations and join the discussions
Global climate challenges offer great opportunities for space. In the "Open Campus" webinar series Eurisy and dotSPACE invite you to join the discussion with experts in the field to explore opportunities for organisations to get involved!
Open campus is a monthly webinar series, in which Eurisy and dotSPACE bring together research, government and industry experts to talk about innovative solutions and funding opportunities for the use of space data to solve climate challenges.
Watch the webinar replays to:
- Learn about the latest innovative ideas from leading research institutions and universities in Europe;
- Scout for funding opportunities and open calls from European and national entities;
- Find partners for joint innovation, collaboration and consortium forming.
You will find all webinar replays and presentations added here every month, immediately after the live webinars are over. Registering on this page now will give you access to all replays and presentation downloads for:
- Space for Biodiversity (2 December 2020)
- Space for the Marine Environment (6 January 2021)
- Space for Energy (3 February 2021)